All Faylor products come with 12 month full warranty from the date of its original purchase.
We only cover Faylor products purchased from our authorized distributors.
1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
● Products purchased as 2nd hand or used
● Damage resulted from misuse and abusive action
● Damage resulted from chemical, fire, radioactive substance, poison, liquid
● Damage resulted from natural disaster
● Damage caused to any 3rd party / person / device and beyond
● Purchases made over 12 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
● Free products
● Products purchased from unauthorized retailer and distributor
2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order
3. How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on our Refunds And Exchanges page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
An Amazon order number. A dated sales receipt from an authorized Faylor Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
How to make a return / exchange request
If your purchase is within our warranty cover, and you believe it is defective, you can contact us to launch your return request. Please include all accessories, manuals, and original undamaged packaging when returning your purchase back to us. We must receive all original products in order to process your return or exchange request.
To return your Faylor product, please email us at email@example.com with:
● Name of product purchase
● Your purchase order number
● Reasons for return
Or login in our Refunds and Exchanges page
Once we have received your email, our customer support staff will assist you with the rest of the returning process. Please do not send us anything unless you are instructed to do so.